Saturday, October 11, 2014

Suzie Bee's Bloomin' Challenge

The challenge at Suzie Bee's Bloomin' Challenge is ATG with an optional twist 'Stripes' 
YIPPEE! I get to use my new mosaic stamp with a matching punch from SU.
Isn't this a pretty pretty elephant?!
(Courtney McAnsh 'Zentangle Elephant' from Sweet Pea Stamps)
I PNGed it and made my own background with my digital software from Stampin' Up, MDS2. I then printed out and colored Courtneys Elephant manually using my copic markers.
Here are my stripes
My mosaics & border are from a set called Mosaic Madness and a matching punch
My flowers are from a set called Petite Petals and a matching punch both from SU.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Denise - this is stunning! Love that elephant and your Copics colour skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! Love this image! Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete