Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lasting Memories #192

The Lasting Memories challenge is to use a digital image or be creative a draw your own. Well I can't draw but Heather from Lacy Sunshine sure can. In fact the grand prize winner from the month will win a $20.00 GC from Lacy Sunshine.
HOW COOL IS THAT!!!
My image is 'Lupita' isn't she cute! (check out the images, there is alot and they are just adorable) She fit perfectly sitting on my steps. I used the PNG and added her on my photo, printed it and colored her with copics.
I used a word window punch from SU for my journaling. Actually the sign 'no dogs allowed' is a free digital image on the web too. I popped up alot of my images with dimensional dots.
These cutsie little glass beads fit perfectly so I used them as embellies.
It's just like my friend said,
DON'T SIT STILL TOO LONG OR YOU'LL GET BEADED! LOL
So using digital images is not only for cards and other paper crafts, they add alot of fun and color to our memories!
Try it, think of it as making a large card with personal pix on it!



2 comments:

  1. I love this, Denise! What a great idea with the image too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever denise, I love how you added the digital to your photo.

    ReplyDelete