Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lasting Memories #180

The new challenge at Lasting Memories is 'Alpha Wars'
Not really sure I know what it means but Darcy told me Claire (who picked our challenges for the month of March, THANKS CLAIRE!) she intended for us to use different fonts. I found this spiderman DP on the web under free spiderman paper and I used my software from Stampin Up, MDS2.
This is my Great Nephew and he had his 6th birthday when I went to visit in Houston. I just LOVE HIM! He's such a cutie! (you guessed it, spiderman is his fav!)

8 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love all the little photos!
    Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving some love!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a COOL layout!!!!! This is really fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you nailed the challenge with all the different fonts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really cool, love the hexagons, and the spiderman font is pretty awasome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is awesome! Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you were able to get so many pics on this page!!

    ReplyDelete