Friday, March 7, 2014

Lacy Sunshine Challeges

Lacy Sunshine has challenged us to use spring colors on our project. I used a LSS called Mandi and Sheeba.
Isn't she pretty?! My sister is going to have shoulder surgery, so I made this Get Well card for her. OK, so she is not sick but as they say in The 
Big Bang Theory 'IT'S KIND OF A SICKNESS!' It's the Soft Kitty song.
I colored Heather's beautiful Mandi and Sheeba with copic markers.In the pocket, I printed out the song in WORD. My butterflies and birdie are die cuts from SU. The embossing was done with a cuttlebug folder. All the other die cuts
are spellbinders.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet.. Love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Use Spring Colors
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Denise! Love the coloring and colors and Love the sentiment. Great lil song(wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful Denise..fabulous colouring.love the clouds.too.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I need to get cracking and do mine..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the sentiment lol made me giggle. We watch that show! Love your card and your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete