Monday, January 27, 2014

LSS 25 'Bingo'

They are playing BINGO at Lacy Sunshine and boy is it fun.

I chose the second line down (pearls, glitter, and charm)
I used 'Jewel June bug Bugmee' which is free if you used a Lacy Sunshine image in the last challenge, if you did not, it will be sold to you at a very discounted price. (More details on the challenge blog)
OMGosh was this ever fun! First I colored her with copics (skin too!) I decided she needed leopard. I used the PNG version and made my own background. Then I made my own charms with a die cut from SU, shrink plastic and glimmer mist.
Then I found some flat back cranberry pearls and a puffy ladybug sticker in my stash.
Added glitter glue to her wings. toe, and her antenna's




4 comments:

  1. Stunning gorgeous and love the way you did her hair and the added beauties.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. You are very creating. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This caught my eye on the Lacy Sunshine challenge blog and I had to take a closer look. FABULOUS Work and your coloring is beyond GORGEOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete