Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lasting Memories #168

Hello!
If you live in the US, you're probably suffering from TURKEY OVERLOAD! LOL! Time for Christmas and that cold weather.
Well anyhoo, it's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories and it is called 'Snowflakes or Snowballs'

Last week-end we had our first snow of the season and it wasn't much snow but it sure was cold! Silly Gwen was putting stars up and every once in a while she had to get thawed out and my Sam (the dog) does not like cold weather in the least! Made my LO with MDS2.




5 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise! Great layout! I love the Tartan strips and wood grain background! Very nicely designed! Hope you'll join us the week at 613 Avenue Create! We like layouts, too!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that Gwen waited till it actually snowed to put up the decorations. I guess I better get cracking before the rain starts here. Lovely snowflakes and swirls really make me cold just looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! How many of us do that, right?! My hubby was smart this yr and did it on a warm wknd. I love your LO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Denise. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete