Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Unicorn

Hi!
I won a stamp from Sweet Pea for my answer on Facebook and I love this along with the others so it was hard to choose but I love all the flourishes so I chose 'Karen Middleton's Unicorn Heart'
I entered two challenges 'Flutterby Wednesday's' Add the color brown and your fairy or butterfly.
At 'Sweet Pea' was to make a remembrance or thinking of you creation.
I wanted my unicorn magical but not like my pretty pony, not that I don't think 'My Pretty Pony' is pretty but I think I've grown out of that! LOL!
Flourish die cut is from SU along with the butterfly stamp and matching punch and the DP. Colored it with prisma colored pencils. Bling from my stash and I added stickels to the heart and the horn.

8 comments:

  1. Love this!! So very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! Well done on the coloring. Love the colorcombo. Thank you for playing along with Sweet Pea Stampers "Remember/thinking of you". Good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - love the unicorn image. Thanks for sharing this for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'let's remember' challenge - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon - Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in at sweet Pea Stamper Stampers this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on you win Denise. You picked a stunning image but it must have been sooooooooooooooo hard to just pick one!! You have made a wonderful card here. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “Let us Remember/Thinking of You” and best of luck. Your continued support means a lot. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, love your design and loving the image..Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card - love the colors. I have always had a thing for unicorns - he's been on my wish list for awhile now....
    Thanks for playing with us this time around at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete