Monday, February 18, 2013

Flutterby

At Flutterby Wednesday we were challenge to make a creation containing hearts and to add a butterfly or a fairy. I found this cute little digi at
Dustin Pikes Designs!
I used the pre colored version and made my little devil into a fairy buy using a butterfly punch from SU. I printed out my image several times in various sizes
and cut them out in my bigshot with some nest-a-bilities dies. The flowers,bling and sequin leaves are from my stash. The DSP is from SU and I used an embossing folder on the CS from SU also!

4 comments:

  1. You are so creative. A butterfly punch to create wings? Who'd of thunk? Great job as always.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Denise. You are the Queen of creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me giggle! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and all of the embellies...makes for an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete