Monday, February 11, 2013

Digi Darla's #49

Good Morning! We loved seeing 'your style'! This week we would love to see your creations for Valentines Day. the challenge at Digi Darla's is called
BE MY VALENTINE
I made a shaped scallop card using DD "Bee My Valentine BEE"
First I colored the big bee with prisma colored pencils and added stickles to his wings but it's hard to see. The letters are 'thickers' The smaller bee's were colored on shrink plastic. COOL! I used various sizes of scalloped nestabilities.

2 comments:

  1. Besides the fact that this is just COOL... I like that you stuck with other colors rather than pink, red etc. :) Gotta love those shrinky dinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funky little card. Very creative and I love the fact that it falls into the non-traditional colours category. Love the little shrink plastic bees. Great job Denise.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete