Sunday, January 20, 2013

LMCB #123

Hi and good morning Sunday!!!
Lasting Memories has a brand new challenge for you this week
Let's see what you did in 'CHRISTMAS 2012'
I made a two-page spread! It started out being a pic pulled by reindeers (my dogs) and my cat as an elf and us in a sled but my animals did not cooperate and I didn't feel like making them hence crummy pics but I do get an excellent poem every year! 
My DSP is from SU, as well as the stamps and ornament punches. The candy canes are from my friend and I think she got them at Sams.





4 comments:

  1. Wow Denise love all of the detail! And the poem is great! I can't believe the store clerk said that! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Denise. I love the design of the LO, so much detail. I love the idea of adding a poem to the LO.
    TFS!
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh What an excellent idea!! And a double.. Wow, you have been busy!! Glad it all turned out great in the end Denise!
    Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see another double pager in the mix. Ton of details and a great way to highlight your holiday poem

    ReplyDelete