Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lasting Memories #102

Good Morning!!! At Lasting Memories we're showing everyone how "It's Cool to be Cool!" Show's how some choose to cool off. My brother & I are are playing in the sprinklers pretending that the drops are bullets! LOL! (In this case we wanted to get shot!) If you need more motivation to get you going, please feel free to use this sketch.
Here's my LO and it's all digital (MDS)
I made this LO a while back for the MDS contest (which I didn't even place) It just so happens to kind of match the beautiful sketch. I used the song lyrics from "The Pumped up Kids" for part of my title.


6 comments:

  1. I've always loved this page. It should have placed! But...we'll keep trying. I'm sure another contest will come along this Fall or Winter. You've been a busy, busy lady anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't even place?? Hmmmm... they must be intimidated by your awesomeness!!! This is fantastic Denise!! The whole darn thing!! Like how you added the overlay of bubbles! Looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and what a great memory. My superman moments all had to do with jumping off of very tall things and trying to fly with towls and blankets around our necks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the sun and the polka dot Superman title really stand out on the blue. Such a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sun in the corner, it screams summertime heat:) The photos are adorable and love how you stacked them together. Adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great digi... one day i will try it

    ReplyDelete