Monday, July 9, 2012

Digi Darla's #19

This week we are doing a "Noah's Ark" project, but we did something a little different. We paired up in groups of 2! Here's my card.
This was so much FUN!!! My partner is Rachelle. Check out her creation here. Same image but totally different AWESOME card!
My card is a center step card. I colored my image with copics and used MDS for my digital part of this card.
MY WINNER IS FROM THE COMMENTS ON THE BLOG HOP IS CINDY!
Leave me a comment as to how to get touch with you, since the comments have to be approved by me first, I just won't post it!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have colored those up. So very pretty! And that saying is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING Denise! I have no more words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love the colors on the birds! Your sentiment goes perfect with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Denise - those birds are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! I love your colors, and the bird cage background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete