Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals #24

Whew! Just in the nick of time! I've been looking at this all week but somehow threw my back out and haven't been feeling up to par! So glad they added an extra day! Since, it seems I really like the color green, I had to enter and this is what I came out with.

It's true easel card cuz it doesn't fold flat to mail but since I'm not mailing it 
"No Le Hace" (my Grandparents said that all the time) My BigShot was not quite big enough to except my big scallop spellbinder, so I had to tape it. I also cut the scroll out with my BigShot, the other elements were in my stash. I also used the embossing folder from SU in my BigShot. This cute Easter basket digi came from Digi Darla's. I'm always amazed at her cute digi's and there are so many I always find what I need! Check them out Here. I colored my digi with (made of GOLD) copics. (With the price they should color my digi with twitching my nose!)
I did chalk my embossing with yellow chalk. 
Here's the beautiful inspiration photo and check out all the other beautiful inspiration! Just click Paper Lovin' Gals on my sidebar!







4 comments:

  1. Ohh Denise! You do green so nicely!! This is LOVELY!!! Sorry you threw your back out?? No fun!! Thanks for being able to still join us Paper Lovin' Gals this week!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely easel card. Thanks for sharing with our challenge this week. Glad you made it! Hope your back gets better soon.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sure PRETTY-the green really looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you'd been a little quiet. How's your back feeling?? Ugh, hubby does that all the time so I can imagine how you're feeling (sorta lol) .... feel better soon! CUTE card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete