Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lasting Memories #85

We want to see you incorporate those stencils in those LO's this week! I used Thinga-ma-jigs and swirly doodles. I used a pic of my sis and BIL on a road trip! Love this motorcycle! My LO is digital but I printed it out and added my stencils and then laminated it. These pens from Sam's just never seem to dry. I used stitch assist on my scanner (the colors were better this way) Not a fan of stitch assist bc you can always see the seam.
You can also use this wonderful sketch to get you started!
AND FOR SOME ADDED INCENTIVE, OUR VERY OWN MICHELLE IS GIVING THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE A &10.00 GC FOR MICHAELS OR JOANNS! So we would love to see your awesome work!




I added a popped up label with some awesome swirls from Digi Darla's! You'll find some more awesome digis HERE. They're not expensive and terrific artwork. I colored them and removed the background with Paintbrush (This took minutes!)









4 comments:

  1. Wow we both did motorcycle layouts, mine doesn't have the cool bike though

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i didn't know you could stamp on the digi pics... love your LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and love the motorcycles. The pop of yellow is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You laminated the whole layout or just the stencils with the colored images?? This looks fabulous either way!!! Love the "Sketch" of it!!

    ReplyDelete