Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Robyn's Fetish "People"

This cute little image was givin' to the DT at Digi Darla's. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a card with it so I colored it with copics (I am getting a little bit better, I have a hard time staying in the lines. LOL!) . I made it into a center step card and used my Big Shot with the lattice die-cut. Check out the other darling images at Robyn's Fetish.
This card is for darling Emily! Check out her story by clicking "Cards for Emily" on my side bar. Michelle has this going on for a year so don't miss making a card for Darling Emily!






3 comments:

  1. She is soo cute! I love how you colored her, she reminds me of Raggedy ann :) Thank you for linking up for Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute; sure doesn't look like you're having a hard time, just fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! It is so cute! Love the design of your card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete