Monday, January 30, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals #16

This beautiful inspiration photo reminds me of butterflies and the color pink!
What inspires you about this photo? You can create anything and let's see your inspiration! Check it out here!
I made an Easel Card for my friend that is retiring :(
For the lattice I used the Lattice die from SU on my Big Shot (Love it!)The branch with flowers are stickers from Hobby Lobby. The butterflies are a die from SU on the Big Shot also. the label & stamped sentiment are from SU also.
(NO DIGITAL HERE!)





3 comments:

  1. Oh my, so pretty, love the trellis look to that diecut. You've given me an idea!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly AWESOME Denise! Love how you used the trellis on the bottom part of the card too. My gosh... so wonderful!! Thanks for playing with us Paper Lovin' Gals this week. :-)
    Michele F.
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, this is gorgeous! You should play with paper more often!!

    ReplyDelete