Monday, January 30, 2012

Digi Darla's Very Valentine's and a Sponsor


Digi Darla has a sponsor this week ! Here's the card I created using the image Robyn's Fetish. I made three images of the bee, put them on a lrg. flower that I put on a round card cut from my cricut and embossed with my cuttlebug. Oh, I painted my bee with paintbrush.
Here's my little Bear Next door by Digi Darla. Isn't she cute!
I colored her with copic markers (boy are they proud of their markers, thought maybe they danced or something) I used my SU digital software for my base card, then added my image with pop-dots (guess that makes it a hybrid, huh!)
I did add a die cut from SU (my sweetest stem) and the flowers are from my stash.
This is a freebie from Digi Darla.
You still have time to enter and she suppled us with a very cute digi.
ENTER HERE
Guess what else?! You can earn this freebie.  Check out all the details when you enter you creation. I did!!!
I painted mine up in copic markers and then changed it to sepia to match my pix. You can color it any way you want. I made a LO of my great nephew! A photographer came to his day care and took pix. He looks like Huckleberry Finn and he posed for these pix. HE'S ONLY 3!!!









5 comments:

  1. awsome love the coloring and the embossing that you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for caring about my work.
    Big hug from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work.love the flowers on the card.great coloring.love the lo.he is so cute.my sons middle name is xavier.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your projects especially one of your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bear!! love the bright orange

    ReplyDelete