Sunday, November 6, 2011

SUO Challenge #31

SUO challenged us to use a sentiment "Thinking of you" Remember Stampin' Up products only. Actually I used 2 sentiments but they are both SU. I did the main card out of MDS of course. The 2nd sentiment, I put on the four frames set and punched it out using the matching punch. (really neat) I also used some swirls from the "Wings of Friendship" set. (I think it is retired).

I use these flowers quite a bit and they remind me of that packaged rose soap!



6 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I love that you made this into a hybrid project. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Denise! Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of MDS and the added elements are wonderful. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...so many AMAZING details on your card. LOVE the hybrid look! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous hybrid! I had to look closely to even tell. Thanks for joining us this week at SUO Challenges! (The roses always remninded me of soaps, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers! Thanks sooooooo much for stopping by my bloggy!! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete