Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gal's #4

I gotta tell you, I love these easel cards! This is such a Fun challenge blog!
                  http://paperlovingals.blogspot.com/
Here's the inspriration photo we used (isn't it purdy!) I like it cuz, you can enter anything you create! (provided it matches the inspiration. being a photo, sketch, color or...you get the picture!)
I made a twisted easel card. FUN! This card was so easy peasy.
Of course, I used MDS! (Easel cards amaze me cuz they fold flat for mailing, well not totally flat because you do have to use something pooped, OOPS I mean popped up!)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, I agree, easel cards are great fun to make. I like what you've done here using our inspiration photo.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Cheers
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    a Paper Lovin' Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fence... And your banners are perfect! Great take from the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Lovin' Gals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. lovely. ive seen so many of these easel cards,but have no clue how to make them... off to google.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, this card is stunning!!! Now you've inspired me to make some easel cards! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Lovin' Gals challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still and will continue to be amazed and inspired by these wonderful easel cards! This is such a BOLD and GREAT card Denise! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals this week!
    Michele F.
    A Paper Lovin' Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise great card, like Linda I am getting inspired to try an easel card myself. I love the little bird you added too. Thanks for joining in at PLG this week.

    ReplyDelete