Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #105 1 Thess. 4:11 & 12

Stampin' Sisters in Christ is inspired by scripture and this week the scripture is
1 Thess. 4:11 & 12.
We are using quiet colors (Calm & Quiet)

I made a tri-shutter card. I got the instructions from YouTube.My paper is from SU. The label in the front is punched out using a punch from SU after I stamped it from the clearly for you stamp set from SU and the rest of the stamping is also from the clearly for you stamp set.(CAN YOU TELL I LIKE SU?!) 
Oh the lace is hem lace I use when I'm in the mood!

4 comments:

  1. Denise!!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors you chose .. what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made one of these in a long time. Your beautiful card has inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented; this came out VERY NICE (like usual) :-)

    ReplyDelete