Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #48 It's all about the title!

Today's challenge at Lasting Memories is all about the title! BIG,BOLD TITLES! Check out the other DT's LO's at Lasting Memories. Just click the Lasting Memories label on my side bar and it will send you right there. This day I was feeling particularly LAZY so I was singing the lazy song. (I don't know why I agreed to having my pic taken.)
I used My Digital Studio! At the time they didn't have a letter punch that I could add designer paper to (now they do and I got that download. I suppose alot of people wanted them!) so I made a bunch of rectangles and put them together like letters and added my designer paper.

I did add my own BLING and such!




5 comments:

  1. Clever and cute! I'm so glad you were here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful, so many little embellishments, that compliment the layout, and the way you highlighted the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song to do a layout with! Love the "lazy" letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Denise (of course you know I like your bling additions 2)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Now I've got the lazy song stuck in my head, LOL...

    ReplyDelete