Monday, February 7, 2011

Flutterby Wednesday

 I made an easel card with a lot of quilling. I added a flourish and embossed it and a butterfly and embossed it as well. First I embossed the butterfly in black directly on my cardstock then embossed it in ruby red and cut it out so I could bend the wings up.I used a rub-on for my large butterfly and cut it out as well so I could bend the wings up.
The second pic I just used my sparkle feature on my
camera. (I didn't know which
one I liked best!)
All I know is I LOVE
QUILLING!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW LOVE how it sparkles - very cool! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week - keep fluttering :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise! This is GORGEOUS!! That's alot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is absolutely gorgeous, colourful and sparkly. your quilling is brilliant - I have tried it but am pretty useless!!

    ReplyDelete