Sunday, December 19, 2010

Project Tuesday photo cube!

Front

Side
 This is a fun project (not easy, yet not necessarily hard either,I just didn't get it until I started it!)
Well Christmas is all about the bling and shiny stuff.
I made this photo cube for a friend who has been in stage 4 cancer for 3 years and now it's gone (IT'S A MIRACLE!)
I got the idea looking at a SU catalogue. The front had a clock on the cover and I thought it was cool! The sides were cards I received. The back was for a Christmas profile pic on FB. (I usually HATE pics of myself but this one will do.) The top was some rub-ons but they didn't want to stick to my card stock very well and some BLING and sequins from my stash of course!
Other side

Back (FB profile pic)

Top

1 comment:

  1. Yeah friend, and you are a GREAT friend too for making this!

    ReplyDelete